Mythical MU Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterMythicalMU Home PageLog in

GM APPLICATION : Xiexie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xiexie
Xiexie

Number of posts : 12
Infractions : none
Zen : 4188
Registration date : 2012-12-14

GM APPLICATION : Xiexie Empty
PostSubject: GM APPLICATION : Xiexie   GM APPLICATION : Xiexie Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:47 am

What challenge me to apply as a Game Master...

My brain is fully working right now and its colored deep pink, full of passion and always open with new plans and ideas. You might say I like doing a job well and perform best when stretched.

Actually this position is so attractive to me that I’m willing to sign a contract committing to stay for a minimum of 12months. I want to achieve the magic word: balance. I’m scouting for something challenging but a little less intense so I can spend more time helping our community and being with my family.

My high energy and quick learning style enable me to hit the ground and size up problems rapidly. My colleagues would tell you I'm a team player who maintains a positive attitude and outlook. I have the ability to stay focused in stressful situations and can be counted on when the going gets tough. I'm confident I would be a great addition to your team. As a team player, I put my heart into everything I do, whether it be playing MythicalMU, business or work. I find that getting along with teammates--or professional peers--makes life more enjoyable and productive.

By the way,My Name is Xiexie Chiong. I was born in the Philippines and raised in Australia . I’m 22 years old , a University Graduate and Stay in my family for now . And residing now in the Philippines.

I spend most of my time playing in-game 20 hours a day since last december of 2012 up to date and still counting. I've been doing research in-game and helping players answer their queries in forum whatever it takes to satisfy their needs. I am very obstructive critic that's when haters hate me most. I've been playing MU since 2004 from 2 other servers and retired, then I finally found my home here. I am a share holder on our family business as securities broker so salary is not my top priority. Not that I have a trust fund but I will work for less money, will take direction from staffs of any age, will continue to stay current in-game and will not leave you in the lurch if Hollywood calls to make me a star. And I don't insist that it's my way or the highway.

I am committed to our server promoting it to be on TOP, helping our community in-game and forum and its advancement so, should I not be selected, I will work, study and help our community with and support whoever might get selected.

That would be all. Thank You and Have A Nice Evening !
Back to top Go down
Shinkiya
Shinkiya

Number of posts : 9
Zen : 4146
Registration date : 2012-12-28

PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION : Xiexie   GM APPLICATION : Xiexie Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:38 am

Okay yan. cheers
Back to top Go down
DERTHUR
Administrator
Administrator
DERTHUR

Number of posts : 175
Zen : 4420
Registration date : 2012-12-07

PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION : Xiexie   GM APPLICATION : Xiexie Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:25 am

Xiexie,

Pm me ur Skype ID for an interview.

-
Derthur
Back to top Go down
AnimaReduxx
AnimaReduxx

Number of posts : 6
Zen : 4145
Registration date : 2012-12-24

PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION : Xiexie   GM APPLICATION : Xiexie Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:03 pm

ARE YOU SERIUS NO ONE CONTACT ME TO ANY INTERVIEW... AND I HAVE MORE SPERIENCE THAN SHE... MAYBE ITS COZ IS FAMALE.......... I WANT IINTERVIEW TO Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DimensionNaiky
DERTHUR
Administrator
Administrator
DERTHUR

Number of posts : 175
Zen : 4420
Registration date : 2012-12-07

PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION : Xiexie   GM APPLICATION : Xiexie Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:58 pm

AnimaReduxx,

Pm me your skype ID.

-
Derthur
Back to top Go down
AnimaReduxx
AnimaReduxx

Number of posts : 6
Zen : 4145
Registration date : 2012-12-24

PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION : Xiexie   GM APPLICATION : Xiexie Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:55 pm

done
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DimensionNaiky
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM APPLICATION : Xiexie   GM APPLICATION : Xiexie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM APPLICATION : Xiexie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mythical MU Community Forum :: General Board :: General Discussion-
Jump to: