Mythical MU Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterMythicalMU Home PageLog in

PK newbies players

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PK newbies players Empty
PostSubject: PK newbies players   PK newbies players Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:59 am

Name: ASIONG

Class:BM

Punishment: Block for 7 days

Reason: Killing not only one newbie players in leveling spot.

MARIWINGS
Back to top Go down
BrokenEyez
BrokenEyez

Number of posts : 36
Infractions : none
Zen : 4210
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PK newbies players Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK newbies players   PK newbies players Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:42 pm

Some other Chars. are not newbies they just use another account with another emails!!! check for theire IP address youll see!

Newbies = New Players ryt?

those reports i think came from old players not from new players they just lvl theire new chars in one account when u say newbies new players in the server!!! Give the boy first offense i mean probation! 1 week thats a long day Sad

If thats the case ill make a new char. and just w8 for someone to kill me and report immediately! so all the chars here get banned! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PK newbies players Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK newbies players   PK newbies players Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:07 pm

BrokenEyez wrote:
Some other Chars. are not newbies they just use another account with another emails!!! check for theire IP address youll see!

Newbies = New Players ryt?

those reports i think came from old players not from new players they just lvl theire new chars in one account when u say newbies new players in the server!!! Give the boy first offense i mean probation! 1 week thats a long day Sad

If thats the case ill make a new char. and just w8 for someone to kill me and report immediately! so all the chars here get banned! Very Happy

BrokenEyez

I understand your concern, just visit "MUtizen Report" just ask the one who posted that complain.

We implemented this even if you have a Main and full reset char and in-case you'll gonna make a new char, all players have the authority to post a complain regarding with that endeavor. It's not as easy as you think to boost a newbie players. As I've implemented a 1 month ago, "Play Fair Policy" you can Screen Shot as much as you can to exile that player.

I think this is fair, right?

MARIWINGS
Back to top Go down

PK newbies players Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK newbies players   PK newbies players Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:08 pm

/closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PK newbies players Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK newbies players   PK newbies players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PK newbies players
Page 1 of 1