Mythical MU Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterMythicalMU Home PageLog in

Application for Game Master is now open

Go down 
+6
Bentot
Chaser
Whammy
OneMoreTry
crowskyking
URhonor
10 posters
AuthorMessage
URhonor
Administrator
Administrator
URhonor

Number of posts : 340
Infractions : none
Zen : 6078
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Application for Game Master is now open Empty
PostSubject: Application for Game Master is now open   Application for Game Master is now open Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:12 pm

To All,

We are now opening the application for Game Master.

See the Qualifications:

-Active
-Friendly
-Has an experience
-Professional
And most importantly he knows what hes doing.

Note:We will select 1 application at a time then we will do Test Game Master for one day to see what hes capable of then we will select the best TGM.

Please Post your applications below tell us why should we pick you?

Regards,

URhornor
Back to top Go down
crowskyking
Legend
Legend
crowskyking

Number of posts : 343
Zen : 5716
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Application for Game Master is now open   Application for Game Master is now open Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:21 pm

Dear URhonor and Gms,

My IGN is Crow

I have been playing MythicalMU since it had peeked on the year 2008. I would like to apply as a GM if permitted, I will do my best in order to maintain and to preserve the rights of levelers and fellow MUtizens. Ill always play fair and I will do my very best to make players happy.I have noticed myself how some players play dirty and kill levelers, ill protect their rights as so. Im online almost 8 hours a day. I am hoping for your kind consideration.

Yours Truly,
farao Crow
Back to top Go down
OneMoreTry
OneMoreTry

Number of posts : 10
Zen : 4138
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Application for Game Master is now open   Application for Game Master is now open Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:46 pm

[Age]:
20 years old

[Language(s)]:
English, Tagalog

[Real Name]:
Raymart John M. Ongotan

[In-Game Name]:
OneMoreTry (Rage Fighter)

[Time-Zone + Times You Are Able To Be Online]:

GMT+8 Always Online Cause we own computer shop

[Gender]:

MALE

[About me]:

I graduated college COMPUTER HARDWARE SERVICING, I am now a License Computer Technician .

[Are You a Team-worker (explain why you are or aren't)]:

Yes!, I am a team-worker. I can demonstrate reliability and communicate constructively. I also listen actively and share openly and willingly. I can cooperate and pitch in to help and show commitment to the team. I work as a problem-solver and most of all, I treat others in a respectful and supportive manner.

[GM Experience]:

I've been a GM for 1 year on TwinkleMU that have been shutdown for almost 2 years! I know Most GM Commands!

[Why do You want to be a GM]:

I want to be a GM of MythicalMu Because I am willing to learn anything and to become highly productive in achieving the servers goals! I want to help the server on how to be more organize.. I can do event every day...
[Any other additional information]:

[Why should we hire you?]:

I almost play MU Online for Almost 6 years until now.. I am a big fan of MU.. I can online everyday just to make sure that no players will be abuse by others and of course i will strictly look for those people who will disrespect our server..
Thats only for now.. Ill prove myself to you if you give me a chance to become a GM.

Thank you so much!!

Back to top Go down
Whammy
Whammy

Number of posts : 1024
Zen : 5786
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Application for Game Master is now open   Application for Game Master is now open Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:38 pm

Name:Chan Deyb Ocupe
----
8 years playing since im 11 years old Smile
i've been a GM of this server last 2008
and GM for other private servers
AND AM I ALLOWED TO POST THE SERVER NAMES HERE??
ACTIVE
ADDICT MODE
ALMOST NO SLEEP TO STAY ONLINE
AND IN THE PAST FEW DAYS
BEEN HELPING PLAYERS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES AND TRY TO CONVINCE THEM TO DONATE Smile))
IM HAVING FUN HELPING OTHERS,BUT NOT ON HOW TO BUILD THEIR CHARACTER Smile)
___
AND MOST OF ALL
FLUENT IN SPEAKING ENGLISH
BUT NOT THAT MUCH Smile HAHA
WELL,SIR URHONOR YOU'VE SEEN ME DURING THE DAYS OF OLD MYTHICALMU AS A GM Smile
SO I THINK IM SO UP FOR THIS
AND I HAVE MY OWN PC:)
SO THAT I CAN MONITOR EVERYDAY Smile

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/chandeiib
Chaser
Chaser

Number of posts : 19
Zen : 4097
Registration date : 2013-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Application for Game Master is now open   Application for Game Master is now open Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:26 am

Greetings Mythical MU,

I am very excited to hear that you are looking for a GM. I would like to apply for the said position. The following are my Pro's:
-Active(12-18 hours online per day)
-My grammar is beyond average
-I am very friendly and yes I have a very pleasing personality(I can be humorous as well)
-I am very particular with the game

The only con I have is that I don't have an experience being a GM.
I could definitely make this server more exciting and fun!

Thanks,
Regards.
Back to top Go down
Bentot
Bentot

Number of posts : 69
Zen : 4151
Registration date : 2013-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Application for Game Master is now open   Application for Game Master is now open Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:30 am

Name: Bentot
Knowledge in: Private Servers (Mu, Ran, WoW, Ragnarok)

I have my own server before, I have my own ideas and most of all Rules is Rules.

Why U should Pick Me?

In knowledge, all of the applicants is GOOD, But in server (MU Online Files) im more familiar. I've been playing for how many years before the Private Servers was totally exposed. ^_^

If I will be given a chance. Play Fair and Square Smile
Back to top Go down
mc_dhong
Game Master
Game Master
mc_dhong

Number of posts : 8
Zen : 4082
Registration date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Application for Game Master is now open   Application for Game Master is now open Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:51 am

Greetings
MythicalMU GM

My Name Is Ronald Cabanes known as Mc_dhong in MU. I been playing MU since 2006, MUPhilippines, CNC, ZhyperMU, and the last is MythicalMU. i played MU to communicate friends and meet a new friends. i have a lot of expierence in MU. i have my computer shop in lahug, mostly of my players playing MU.

if you select me as a GM ill promise you... this server is become the top MU Private Server. i have many friends ho have computer shop, i personally install MythicalMU in there shop and teach them how to play or guide them.. so that the players in this server more and more..

im not perfect in english atleast i try... hehehe
for this apportunity to become GM and to become the No.1 MU Private Server

ill Do it for this purposed...
if you like to know me better pm me... i meet you GM

Thank you So much for reading...
Back to top Go down
DERTHUR
Administrator
Administrator
DERTHUR

Number of posts : 175
Zen : 4420
Registration date : 2012-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application for Game Master is now open   Application for Game Master is now open Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:22 pm

To all,

the application for TGM will be close this coming friday.

GoodLuck.
Back to top Go down
-EDARD-
-EDARD-

Number of posts : 193
Zen : 5803
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Application for Game Master is now open   Application for Game Master is now open Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:47 pm

Dear URhonor & DERTHUR,

Please allow me to start my application with a simple flashback. Way back 2008 when this server was published, i am one of the active players bearing the character named EDARD whose addiction and familiarity is consistently at its highest level. With all the sweat, time and money rendered, until now it feels great to play this game and i believe that i am the one who deserve to be a TGM MASTER with my full capabilities and experience regarding this game, i assure you to support your vision and mission to improve more activities and features that will help players boost and continue to patronage the said game. If this happen, i will allow myself to do more, play more and learn more about it. One of my advantage as an applicant is being like a campaign manager, spreading the game and inviting more players in some places here and abroad through my Facebook, Skype, Yahoo, and other contacts.

Talking about my personality is like having a companion in the game, i'm friendly, jolly, intelligent, confident and can easily interact with other players with flying colors. I would be an asset to your game. I love to bear the responsibilities and duties assigned to me. With full honor and pride, i would love to hear your personal appreciation regarding my application letter. I'm looking forward on your positive response.

More Power. Long live
Mythical MU! cheers cheers

Truly yours,
EDARD Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Killeryume
Killeryume

Number of posts : 22
Zen : 4118
Registration date : 2013-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Application for Game Master is now open   Application for Game Master is now open Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:40 pm

GENERAL INFORMATION:

Name: Chazer Indelible
Time Zone: GMT+8
Nationality: Filipino
Languages directly spoken: English, Tagalog, Bisaya..

In Game Name: KiLLerYuMe

Time I can spend in>
GAME: 7 – 9 Hours per day
FORUM: 4 – 6 Hours per day

Im playing MU for almost 7 years and I can say that I have so much experience about this game.
In my opinion im very active in Game / Forum, If I will be a Game Master I promise that every CS I will be online to watch the event. I always watch the forum even though im offline.

How long have you been with Mythical MU?
>More than 2 months.

What is your goal as a Test Game Master?
>Like everyone I want to help our Mythical MU players
>One of my goals is to encourage players that Mythical MU is not only for gaming but with this game they can meet new friends at the same time their enjoying.

Have you been a Test Game Master Before?
>Nope but I know the GM primary Commands in Game.

Why should we choose you?
>Because I have the wisdom and heart to do the responsibilities and I know that I am capable of fulfilling what ever responsibility or duty that will be given to me. For the sake of our Mythical MU players.
>You should choose me because I'm a truthful, peaceful, and fun person. I have an excellent level of common sence, and I'm man enough to admit my mistakes, and fix them, should I ever make one.
>Helping people is my passion. Not just in-game. Everywhere, even in real life. If anyone ever needs help, they can count on me to be there for them. This isn't just because I'm active, I'm not one of those people who hang out with their small group of friends in the Game - ignoring people who call desperately for help. I will never flame anyone who doesn't deserve it.
I'm a pretty chill guy that jokes a lot with friends and I can relate to people in many ways. I can be serious when the time comes down to seriousness, but other than that I'm laid back and joking around, talking to people to make sure they don't get bored and try to entertain them as many way as possible, unless I am afk or doing some work something like that.

A Game Master is someone who can joke around when they want. Even though they are weak and everyone brings them down, they should act like they know everything and act like they are tough to keep fights away and to keep everyone in order. They are responsible for their actions, if they mess up, be a man and take the punishment. That a Game Master for me.

Tnx for reading my Simple Application.

Guys if you say "YES" thank you.
if you say "NO" i accept it and thank you.

~Sincerely Killeryume
Back to top Go down
URhonor
Administrator
Administrator
URhonor

Number of posts : 340
Zen : 6078
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Application for Game Master is now open   Application for Game Master is now open Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:21 pm

To all applicants,

Please be online friday and look for DERTHUR.

Regards,
URhonor
Back to top Go down
DERTHUR
Administrator
Administrator
DERTHUR

Number of posts : 175
Zen : 4420
Registration date : 2012-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application for Game Master is now open   Application for Game Master is now open Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:30 pm

Applicants,

Please be online today and PM me .

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Whammy
Whammy

Number of posts : 1024
Zen : 5786
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Application for Game Master is now open   Application for Game Master is now open Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:32 pm

/topic locked
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/chandeiib
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Game Master is now open   Application for Game Master is now open Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Game Master is now open
Page 1 of 1