Mythical MU Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterMythicalMU Home PageLog in

Just Explaining Not Disrespecting GM Mcdhong

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
firefox18
firefox18

Number of posts : 17
Infractions : none
Zen : 4181
Registration date : 2013-01-11

Just Explaining Not Disrespecting GM Mcdhong Empty
PostSubject: Just Explaining Not Disrespecting GM Mcdhong   Just Explaining Not Disrespecting GM Mcdhong Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:23 pm

hey GM Mcdhong.? whats your problem?. You band me?. for what reason. for disrespecting u .? I'm just Explaining why u don't add credits for my Account after you give PK Event in Arena and that's u have give to me u band my Character. What kind kind GM r u?.and you said that u have given credits to my I.D. i have check and you did not add credits..
Back to top Go down
Whammy
Whammy

Number of posts : 1024
Zen : 5816
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Just Explaining Not Disrespecting GM Mcdhong   Just Explaining Not Disrespecting GM Mcdhong Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:12 pm

please wait until GM Mcdhong explains his side about this complain
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/chandeiib
mc_dhong
Game Master
Game Master
mc_dhong

Number of posts : 8
Zen : 4112
Registration date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Just Explaining Not Disrespecting GM Mcdhong   Just Explaining Not Disrespecting GM Mcdhong Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:46 pm

SouljaBoy

I banned simply because you didn't respect me as a GM. you posted this phrase (GM Mc_dhong Bobo Yan)

Did you know exactly what happened after my PK Event last night? I announced to all of you (PM YOUR ID)

at that time SERVER 1 was SHUT DOWN you know that right?... that's why i log-in at SERVER 2...

to announce again (PLS PM ME YOUR ID AGAIN CAUSE SERVER 1 IS DOWN) many players pmed me their ID.

After adding all of their credits...I announced at the GLOBAL MASSAGE saying (ALL

CREDITS HAS NOW BEEN ADDED TO YOUR ACCOUNT) so I got back to server 1 to say my farewell.

And to tell everyone to keep voting MMU... Nobody complained about not receiving their credits, So i logged out.

(THIS MORNING YOU POST A MESSAGE THAT I'M "bobo") YOU DON'T RESPECT ME..

EVERYBODY ONLINE AT THAT TIME SAW WHAT YOU POSTED ...

NEXT TIME , WHEN YOU HAVENT RECEIVED YOUR CREDITS...PLEASE PM ME WHEN I'M ONLINE. IT WOULDN'T HURT YOU TO DO SO.

Edit note: Avoid using CAPS please Smile It looks like you're shouting (you really are as far as I'm concerned). Measures are taken to prevent flaming. thx
~HellO
Back to top Go down
firefox18
firefox18

Number of posts : 17
Zen : 4181
Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Just Explaining Not Disrespecting GM Mcdhong   Just Explaining Not Disrespecting GM Mcdhong Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:10 pm

i said that cause i am mad at you and the credits u did not add that's why i cannot force my self to say it in global... because i pm me you before the server 1 shutdown. i pm you 2 times. i thought u list it or what.

and if you are really gonna band me forever?
i think that's wrong because its only 3 days band because of disrespecting you.Cause what u have said I'm Disrespecting you and i had say that (Mcdhong bobo) and you know why i say it to global post.
Back to top Go down
Whammy
Whammy

Number of posts : 1024
Zen : 5816
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Just Explaining Not Disrespecting GM Mcdhong   Just Explaining Not Disrespecting GM Mcdhong Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:06 am

@SouljaBoy

you got 3 days ban sir ..
as i checked on the logged ..

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/chandeiib
mc_dhong
Game Master
Game Master
mc_dhong

Number of posts : 8
Zen : 4112
Registration date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Just Explaining Not Disrespecting GM Mcdhong   Just Explaining Not Disrespecting GM Mcdhong Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:22 am

Souljaboy

I never said you were banned forever...No, its only 3 days. you don't have the rights to disrespect ADMIN/GM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Explaining Not Disrespecting GM Mcdhong   Just Explaining Not Disrespecting GM Mcdhong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Explaining Not Disrespecting GM Mcdhong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mythical MU Community Forum :: General Board :: General Discussion-
Jump to: