Mythical MU Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterMythicalMU Home PageLog in

Response to your complains

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
URhonor
Administrator
Administrator
URhonor

Number of posts : 340
Infractions : none
Zen : 6108
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Response to your complains Empty
PostSubject: Response to your complains   Response to your complains Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:05 pm

To all,

I noticed that some players are saying that this server is imbalance(which is very unlikely for us to hear which i noticed most of them(complaining)are those are the players who doesnt have F0 Gears or players who cannot defeat somebody).

You need to understand that our server does not have a GAME GUARD yet(well we do have but its not yet perfect i will attached it as soon as i can)or someplayers "Might be" using cheats but rest assure we are closely monitoring all the players stats and items(almost everyday).

And i also received some complains about socket option items.well we have some donators which they requested for a specific sockt options that is possible but we also have a limitations(we tell them which is ok and which is not) and for those players whos saying that they saw a "player" that has a yellow options which can add +1k defense or damage that is possible(and it is not edited which i will not allow to happen!!)do some research guys and you will find out i can make a demo on some techniques of how you can add those yellow for you to understand all the things requirements about it.

But then again please do remember this is a battle of build ups server "which means it doesnt stop on how good is your build up,you need consider this major factor,items(yellow options),accessories(buff,rings etc which i can i can see the big difference between players).

Noted:before you complain think about it twice and make sure it does make sense lets just help each others out and we will make this server the best private server ever.

Regards,
URhonor
Back to top Go down
Bentot
Bentot

Number of posts : 69
Zen : 4181
Registration date : 2013-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Response to your complains   Response to your complains Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:45 am

some of the players dont understand, to run a server like this is not easy... they dont know running/hosting a server is not an easy job.
Back to top Go down
-EDARD-
-EDARD-

Number of posts : 193
Zen : 5833
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Response to your complains   Response to your complains Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:58 am

Mr.MOD close thread to avoid spamming..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Response to your complains   Response to your complains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Response to your complains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mythical MU Community Forum :: Mythical MU News and Info :: Latest MythicalMU News And Announcement-
Jump to: