Mythical MU Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterMythicalMU Home PageLog in

[TGM Application]Killeryume

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Killeryume
Killeryume

Number of posts : 22
Infractions : none
Zen : 4146
Registration date : 2013-02-28

[TGM Application]Killeryume Empty
PostSubject: [TGM Application]Killeryume    [TGM Application]Killeryume Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:41 am

GENERAL INFORMATION:

Name: Chazer Indelible
Time Zone: GMT+8
Nationality: Filipino
Languages directly spoken: English, Tagalog, Bisaya..

In Game Name: KiLLerYuMe

Time I can spend in>
GAME: 7 – 9 Hours per day
FORUM: 4 – 6 Hours per day

Im playing MU for almost 7 years and I can say that I have so much experience about this game.
In my opinion im very active in Game / Forum, If I will be a Game Master I promise that every CS I will be online to watch the event. I always watch the forum even though im offline.

How long have you been with Mythical MU?
>More than 2 months.

What is your goal as a Test Game Master?
>Like everyone I want to help our Mythical MU players
>One of my goals is to encourage players that Mythical MU is not only for gaming but with this game they can meet new friends at the same time their enjoying.

Have you been a Test Game Master Before?
>Nope but I know the GM primary Commands in Game.

Why should we choose you?
>Because I have the wisdom and heart to do the responsibilities and I know that I am capable of fulfilling what ever responsibility or duty that will be given to me. For the sake of our Mythical MU players.
>You should choose me because I'm a truthful, peaceful, and fun person. I have an excellent level of common sence, and I'm man enough to admit my mistakes, and fix them, should I ever make one.
>Helping people is my passion. Not just in-game. Everywhere, even in real life. If anyone ever needs help, they can count on me to be there for them. This isn't just because I'm active, I'm not one of those people who hang out with their small group of friends in the Game - ignoring people who call desperately for help. I will never flame anyone who doesn't deserve it.
I'm a pretty chill guy that jokes a lot with friends and I can relate to people in many ways. I can be serious when the time comes down to seriousness, but other than that I'm laid back and joking around, talking to people to make sure they don't get bored and try to entertain them as many way as possible, unless I am afk or doing some work something like that.

A Game Master is someone who can joke around when they want. Even though they are weak and everyone brings them down, they should act like they know everything and act like they are tough to keep fights away and to keep everyone in order. They are responsible for their actions, if they mess up, be a man and take the punishment. That a Game Master for me.

Tnx for reading my Simple Application.

Guys if you say "YES" thank you.
if you say "NO" i accept it and thank you.

~Sincerely Killeryume
Back to top Go down
crowskyking
Legend
Legend
crowskyking

Number of posts : 343
Zen : 5744
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: [TGM Application]Killeryume    [TGM Application]Killeryume Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:57 am

Good day sir, There has been a correct application form for this which is located at "Mythical's latest news thread. Thank you. Have a great day.
Back to top Go down
Killeryume
Killeryume

Number of posts : 22
Zen : 4146
Registration date : 2013-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [TGM Application]Killeryume    [TGM Application]Killeryume Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:06 pm

Thank You sir Crow Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TGM Application]Killeryume    [TGM Application]Killeryume Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TGM Application]Killeryume
Page 1 of 1